文物音序列表

picture

办公楼 Administrative Building

博雅塔 Bo Ya Pogoda

蔡元培铜像 Bronze Statue of Cai Yuanpei

慈济寺庙门 The Gate of Ci Ji Temple

丹墀 Danchi

档案馆 Archive of Peking University

德才均备斋
Dezhai, Caizhai, Junzhai and Beizhai Buildings

第二体育馆 Second Gymnasium

第一体育馆 First Gymnasium

俄文楼 Sage Hall

翻尾石鱼 Roll-Tailed Stone Fish

方池 Square pond

革命烈士纪念碑
Monument of the Martyrs of Peking University

葛利普墓 Tomb of Grabau

国立西南联合大学纪念碑
Monument of National Southwestern Associated University

杭爱碑 Hang Ai Momument

花神庙碑 Flower Temple Tablet

华表 Ornamental Columns

化学北楼 North Building of Chemistry

化学南楼 South Building of Chemistry

静园 Jing Yuan Meadow

镜春园 Jingchun Garden

赖朴吾、夏仁德墓 Tome of Lapwood and Sailer

朗润园 Lang-Yun Yuan

李大钊像 Statue of Li Dazhao

临湖轩 Lake House

梅石碑 Tablet Carved with Plums and Stone

米玉墓志铭 Epitaph of Miyu

民主楼 Democracy Buiding

南北阁 Southern & Northern Pavilion

乾隆半月诗碑 Qianlong's Meniscus Poem Tebalet

乾隆御制诗碑 Qianlong's Royal Poem Tablet

日晷 Sundial

塞万提斯像 Statue of Cervantes

三一八遇难烈士纪念碑 Martyrs Monument

生物东馆 East Hall of Biology

石雕五供及石供桌
Five Ariticals of Tributes in Stone Sculpture and the Stone Alter

石舫 Stone Boat

石屏风 Stone Folding Screen

石麒麟 Stone Kylin

石桥 Stone Bridge

石狮 Stone Lions

斯诺墓Tomb of Snow

体斋健斋 Ti zhai,Jian zhai and Quan zhai Buidings

外文楼 Foreign Building

魏士毅墓 Tomb of Wei Shiyi

西校门 West School Gate

校景亭 University Landscape Pavilion

校友桥 Alumni Bridge

燕东园 YanDong Garden

燕南园 YanNan Garden

振兴中华碑 Revitalizing the Chinese Nation Tablet

钟亭 Clock Pavalion

文物信息

picture

民主楼 Democracy Buiding

别名、曾用名:宁德楼、宗教楼
文物类别:文物遗迹
文物时间:1922年
文物位置:办公楼左(北)侧
Primitive name: Ning De building, the Religion building
Time: 1922
Location: Near the left side of The Office Building of the President
Category: Architectural relic


历史溯源

民主楼是燕园第一座建筑,作为徐晓的宗教学院所在地,由在上海的甘维尔夫妇捐赠,以纪念前美会会督宁德威廉牧师(Bishop William X. Ninde)。宁德威廉牧师与其妻1895年来华,自此从未中断过祷告,祈求这个伟大而有着悠久历史的国家早日福音化。宁德楼二楼有小礼拜堂,学校的主要圣事都在这里举行,这里还进行许多重要的选举,这个礼拜堂至今犹在。1999年成立北京大学外国语学院以后,原来门口挂着“西方语言文学系”的牌子已经被“韩国文化研究所”的牌子所取代。


History

The democracy building was the first construction in the campus, as the building of the Institute of Religious . It was built with the private fortunes of a couple who lived in Shang Hai, in memory of Bishop William X. Ninde. The bishop came to China with his wife in 1895, and never stopped praying for China, the great country that had a long history, to be blessed by God. In the second floor of the building, there was a small church. In that time,people in the university hold most of the holy ceremonies in this little church. And the church is still there today. After the of the setting up of the College of Foreign Languages in Peking University in 1999, the board reading "English major" was replace by another reading "The Institution of Korean Culture."